On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 9:38 AM, Rich Teer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hmm, why's that?  Also, is there an ETA for when ZFS root will be
> offered in the GUI installer?  (I recently installed Build 89 and
> was surprised by the lack of ZFS pools after installation using
> the GUI installer.)

There was some discussion about it recently, I think the reason is
that the GUI for SXDE is not open sourced so it was more
difficult/political to add. The 2008.05 installer should be able to do
it when they sync up to b90 or beyond.

-B

--
Brandon High [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The good is the enemy of the best." - Nietzsche