Hi All,

I'm new to ZFS but I'm intrigued by the possibilities it presents.

I'm told one of the greatest benefits is that, instead of setting
quotas, each user can have their own 'filesystem' under a single pool.

This is obviously great if you've got 10 users but what if you have
10,000?  Are the overheads too great and do they outweigh the potential
benefits?

I've got a test system running with 5,000 dummy users which seems to
perform fine, even if my 'df' output is a little sluggish :-) .

Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated.