On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Albert Lee
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Raw disk images are, uh, nice and all, but I don't think that was what
> Aubrey had in mind when asking zfs-discuss about a backup solution. This
> is 2008, not 1960.

But retro is in!

The point that I didn't really make is that Ghost and Drive Snapshot
can create images of known filesystems (NTFS, FAT, ext2/3, reiserfs)
that aren't raw images. zfs send is probably closest to that, except
both of the imaging tools allow you to mount images and browse them.

-B

--
Brandon High [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The good is the enemy of the best." - Nietzsche