Might also want to have them talk to byteandswitch.
*
**"We went to the next-generation Intel processors [and] we have used the
latest generation of our Solaris ZFS software," he explains, adding that the
J4000 JBODs can also be connected to the X4540.*

Either the 4540 is using XEON's now, someone was misquoted, or someone was
confused :)

http://www.byteandswitch.com/document.asp?doc_id=158533&WT.svl=news1_1

--Tim