I created snapshot for my whole zpool (zfs version 3):

zfs snapshot -r [EMAIL PROTECTED] +%F_%T`

then trid to send it to the remote host:

zfs send [EMAIL PROTECTED]:31:03 | ssh [EMAIL PROTECTED] -i identitykey 'zfs
receive tank/tankbackup'

but got the error "zfs: command not found" since user is not superuser, even
though it is in the root group.

I found some blogs & documentation referring to a delegation command 'zfs
allow'. This does not seem to be on my version of zfs though, and I am
assuming that it is not a pre-requisite for zfs send/receive.

Any clues on what I am missing, or a howto anywhere?

justin