Hi,

First of all, I really should warn you that I'm very new to Solaris, I'll
happily share my thoughts but be aware that there's not a lot of experience
backing them up.

>From what you've said, and the logs you've posted I suspect you're hitting
>recoverable read errors.  ZFS wouldn't flag these as no corrupt data has been
>encountered, but I suspect the device driver is logging them anyway.

The log you posted all appears to refer to one disk (sd0), my guess would be
that you have some hardware faults on that device and if it were me I'd
probably be replacing it before it actually fails.

I'd check your logs before replacing that disk though, you need to see if it's
just that one disk, or if others are affected.  Provided you have a redundant
ZFS pool, it may be worth offlining that disk, unconfiguring it with cfgadm,
and then pulling the drive to see if that does cure the warnings you're getting
in the logs.

Whatever you do, please keep me posted.  Your post has already made me realise
it would be a good idea to have a script watching log file sizes to catch
problems like this early.

Ross