Hmm... got a bit more information for you to add to that bug I think.

Zpool import also doesn't work if you have mirrored log devices and either one
of them is offline.

I created two ramdisks with:
# ramdiskadm -a rc-pool-zil-1 256m
# ramdiskadm -a rc-pool-zil-2 256m

And added them to the pool with:
# zpool add rc-pool log mirror /dev/ramdisk/rc-pool-zil-1
/dev/ramdisk/rc-pool-zil-2

I can reboot fine, the pool imports ok without the ZIL and I have a script that
recreates the ramdisks and adds them back to the pool:#!/sbin/shstate="$1"case
"$state" in'start')   echo 'Starting Ramdisks'   /usr/sbin/ramdiskadm -a
rc-pool-zil-1 256m   /usr/sbin/ramdiskadm -a rc-pool-zil-2 256m   echo
'Attaching to ZFS ZIL'   /usr/sbin/zpool replace test
/dev/ramdisk/rc-pool-zil-1   /usr/sbin/zpool replace test
/dev/ramdisk/rc-pool-zil-2   ;;'stop')   ;;esac

However, if I export the pool, and delete one ramdisk to check that the
mirroring works fine, the import fails:
# zpool export rc-pool
# ramdiskadm -d rc-pool-zil-1
# zpool import rc-pool
cannot import 'rc-pool': one or more devices is currently unavailable

Ross