Hey Mark,

* Mark J Musante ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Hi Glenn,
>
> Where is it hanging?  Could you provide a stack trace?  It's possible
> that it's just a bug and not a configuration issue.

I'll have to recreate the situation (won't be able to do so until next
week).  I had a zpool status (and subsequently a zpool destroy) command
that was hung, subsequent zfs commands also would hang.  I couldn't even
do a zpool export (which someone privately told me should work).  What
worked was to reboot (which I actually had to power the machine off
physically, init and reboot did nothing) and then I could export the
'broken' pool.  So I'm not sure where the bug is, but this shouldn't be
too hard to replicate and I believe running zpool status with this type
of setup will cause a hang and then you're stuck until you power off the
machine and reboot to do the export.  I'll report back next week once I
replicate this.

Thanks,

Glenn