In general, I think SLC is better, but there are a number of brand-new
MLC devices on the market that are really fast; until a new generation
of SLC devices show up, the MLC drives kind of win by default.

Intel's supposed to have a SLC drive showing up early next year that
has similar read performance to their new MLC device, but with 2x the
write speed, but that's at least 3 months out.

Scott