Hi, my present RaidZ pool is now almost full so I've recently bought a Adaptec
3805 to start building a 2nd one, but since these are so expensive I don't have
enough money left over to buy 8x1TB disks, but I can still buy 3, and I have 5x
0.5TB disks lying around.

Is it possible to build a RaidZ with 3x 1TB disks and 5x 0.5TB disks, and then
swap out the 0.5 TB disks as time goes by? Is there a documentation/wiki on
doing this?

(I'm using NexentaCore and not OpenSolaris, but ZFS is still ZFS isn't it?)