I have a PC server running Solaris 10 5/08 which seems to frequently become
unable to share zfs filesystems via the shareiscsi and sharenfs options.  It
appears, from the outside, to be hung -- all clients just freeze, and while
they're able to ping the host, they're not able to transfer nfs or iSCSI data.
They're in the same subnet and I've found no network problems thus far.

After hearing so much about the Marvell problems I'm beginning to wonder it
they're the culprit, though they're supposed to be fixed in 127128-11, which is
the kernel I'm running.

I have an exact hardware duplicate of this machine running Nevada b91 (iirc)
that doesn't exhibit this problem.

There's nothing in /var/adm/messages and I'm not sure where else to begin.

Would someone please help me in diagnosing this failure?

thx
jake