Hi Miles,
Thanks for your reply.
My zfs situation is a little different from your test. I have a few early
snapshots which I believe would still be sharing most of their data with the
current filesystem. Then later I have snapshots which would still be holding
onto data that is now deleted.

So I'd like to get more detailed reports on just what and how much of the data
is shared between the snapshots and current filesystem, rather than relying on
my memory. For example, a report showing for all data blocks where they are
shared would be what I really need:
10% unique to storage/fs
20% shared by storage/fs, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
40% shared by [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
10% unique to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
10% unique to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
10% unique to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Unfortunately the USED column is of little help since it only shows you the
data unique to that snapshot. In my case almost all data is shared amongst the
snapshots so it only shows up in the USED of the whole fs.