Did you have to do anything else to get the demo working on ESX 3.5?  I've
imported it, and disabled two NIC's, and while it picks up an IP address the
setup process won't complete, it complains that

"Network port NET-0 is down: check physical cabling and switch".

PS.  Adam, if it is possible to get this image working under ESX and
VirtualBox, it would be good if Sun could publish instructions for running it
under those systems.