Scott Williamson wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 7:35 AM, Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>

>     PS.  Adam, if it is possible to get this image working under ESX and
>     VirtualBox, it would be good if Sun could publish instructions for
>     running it under those systems.

I've tried to set this up under VirtualBox but I can't get it to boot.

I believe the issue is that VirtualBox doesn't understand the multi-file
format VMDK files that are used for the boot disk (Sun Storage
VMware*.vmdk).   I believe from googling that this could be fixed if you
have access to VMware server by combining them back into a single vmdk
file - I don't have easy access to Vmware server so I can't try this.

--
Darren J Moffat