somehow I have issue replacing my disk.

[20:09:29] [EMAIL PROTECTED]: /root > zpool status mypooladas
   pool: mypooladas
  state: DEGRADED
status: One or more devices could not be opened.  Sufficient replicas exist for
         the pool to continue functioning in a degraded state.
action: Attach the missing device and online it using 'zpool online'.
    see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-2Q
  scrub: resilver completed after 0h0m with 0 errors on Mon Nov 24 20:06:48 2008
config:

         NAME                      STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
         mypooladas                DEGRADED     0     0     0
           raidz2                  DEGRADED     0     0     0
             c4t2d0                ONLINE       0     0     0
             c4t3d0                ONLINE       0     0     0
             c4t4d0                ONLINE       0     0     0
             c4t5d0                ONLINE       0     0     0
             c4t8d0                UNAVAIL      0     0     0  cannot open
             c4t9d0                ONLINE       0     0     0
             c4t10d0               ONLINE       0     0     0
             c4t11d0               ONLINE       0     0     0
             c4t12d0               ONLINE       0     0     0
             16858115878292111089  FAULTED      0     0     0  was
/dev/dsk/c4t13d0s0
             c4t14d0               ONLINE       0     0     0
             c4t15d0               ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors
[20:09:38] [EMAIL PROTECTED]: /root >

I am trying to replace c4t13d0 disk.

[20:09:38] [EMAIL PROTECTED]: /root > zpool replace -f mypooladas c4t13d0
invalid vdev specification
the following errors must be manually repaired:
/dev/dsk/c4t13d0s0 is part of active ZFS pool mypooladas. Please see zpool(1M).
[20:10:13] [EMAIL PROTECTED]: /root > zpool online mypooladas c4t13d0
zpool replace -f mypooladas c4t13d0
warning: device 'c4t13d0' onlined, but remains in faulted state
use 'zpool replace' to replace devices that are no longer present
[20:11:14] [EMAIL PROTECTED]: /root > zpool replace -f mypooladas c4t13d0
invalid vdev specification
the following errors must be manually repaired:
/dev/dsk/c4t13d0s0 is part of active ZFS pool mypooladas. Please see zpool(1M).
[20:11:45] [EMAIL PROTECTED]: /root > zpool replace -f mypooladas c4t8d0 c4t13d0
invalid vdev specification
the following errors must be manually repaired:
/dev/dsk/c4t13d0s0 is part of active ZFS pool mypooladas. Please see zpool(1M).
[20:13:24] [EMAIL PROTECTED]: /root >

what am I doing wrong?

I originally had this disk as ZFS disk in that pool, but somehow my connection
got lost and it did apear of faulty, I was unable to reconnect it. Anyway I did
try to format this disk and I was able to setup ufs file system with data on
it,
and then I did try to re-add back to my zpool and I am still unable to do it...
is there any way to force it? What can I do?