Anyway I did not get any help but I was able to figure it out.

[12:58:08] [EMAIL PROTECTED]: /root > zpool status mypooladas
   pool: mypooladas
  state: DEGRADED
status: One or more devices could not be used because the label is missing or
         invalid.  Sufficient replicas exist for the pool to continue
         functioning in a degraded state.
action: Replace the device using 'zpool replace'.
    see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-4J
  scrub: resilver completed after 0h34m with 0 errors on Tue Nov 25 03:59:23
2008
config:

         NAME                      STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
         mypooladas                DEGRADED     0     0     0
           raidz2                  DEGRADED     0     0     0
             c4t2d0                ONLINE       0     0     0
             c4t3d0                ONLINE       0     0     0
             c4t4d0                ONLINE       0     0     0
             c4t5d0                ONLINE       0     0     0
             c4t8d0                ONLINE       0     0     0
             c4t9d0                ONLINE       0     0     0
             c4t10d0               ONLINE       0     0     0
             c4t11d0               ONLINE       0     0     0
             c4t12d0               ONLINE       0     0     0
             16858115878292111089  FAULTED      0     0     0  was
/dev/dsk/c4t13d0s0
             c4t14d0               ONLINE       0     0     0
             c4t15d0               ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors
[12:58:23] [EMAIL PROTECTED]: /root >

Anyway the way I fixed my problem was that I did export my pool so it did not
exist, then I took that disk which manually had to be imported and I just
created a test pool out of it with -f option on just that one disk. then I did
destroy that test pool, then I imported my original pool and I was able to
replace my bad disk with old disk from that particulat pool... It is kind of
work around but sucks that there is no easy way of getting it rather than going
around this way. and format -e, changing label on that disk did not help, I
even
recreated partition table and I did make a huge file, I was trying to dd to
that
disk hoping it would overwrite any zfs info, but I was unable to do any of
that... so my work around trick did work and I have one extra disk to go, just
need to buy it as I am short on one disk at this moment.