Dear Admins

My machine is ultra-sparc and has 6 H.D.D .I want to run an application
server(Dns server),with perfect redundancy and data protection for my
operating system and application files and folders.
i install bind on /opt.
so during solaris 10 installation i choose two disks for mirroring in zpool
and making root file system.but i want to have raidz with 4 reamining disks
and a file system like /opt to have safer protection for my application
files and folders.
but /opt exist in first zpool with two disks under /.
what is the best plan for data protection in my server? both for my
operating system and application software that install in /opt with 6 scsi
hard disks?

Regards