[no one speaking?   want my spam?]

Ok, folks, I don't know how open is this now. I turned on some public music,
the songs are very healthy today.

I guess whatever I say now would be misleading, so, here is a joke.

Zhou will always end something with happy -

I told some bullshit, not lie, just bullshit, to the list.

One of my best friends only does Remy+++.  I do many others.  He told me to
release him from the list, but ok, I will just hunt him down for drinking
then.

Between Remy and Hennessy, I say Hennessy, the taste, and the logo. But,
please, if you don't know for sure how to use that logo, don't try at home.

Anyway, once upon a time, there was a worldwide competition for hard liquid,
at last, only XO and 2GT from Beijing as final contenders.

All folks were over their head and cannot drink no more. They got two little
mickey mices for experiment.

The first one drunk a glass of XO and passed out right there. Folks were
saying, wow, XO, good shit.

The second one took a sip of 2GT and flashed outside. Folks were saying,
ahh, 2GT taste too bad, result disappointing.

All of a sudden, the second one came back, holding a brick, saying, you,
where is the cat? let me do him!

True story, my dearest aunt told me that, cannot be fake.

Peace!

Best,