I do not seem to have those packages in my repository.

Is there something I need to add before I will see them?

Marius van Vuuren wrote:
Thanks I will give it a shot.

Installing OS2008.11 on a 4150 and have 2 JBODS connected to it ... would like to give our client a nice interface even if its just for show.

Will let you know if it works.

Richard Elling wrote:
Marius van Vuuren wrote:
Is there a GUI for 2008.11 for ZFS like in S10U6?
It doesn't appear to be in the dev repository, but you
should be able to install the packages from S10u6.  If
you try this, please let us know if it works.

Look for packages contributing to "webconsole":
SUNWasu   Sun Java System Application Server (usr)
SUNWemcon Spanish Sun Java(TM) Web Console 3.1 (Core)
SUNWemctg Spanish Sun Java(TM) Web Console 3.1 (Tags & Components)
SUNWezfsg Spanish localization for Sun Web Console ZFS administration
SUNWfmcon French Sun Java(TM) Web Console 3.1 (Core)
SUNWfmctg French Sun Java(TM) Web Console 3.1 (Tags & Components)
SUNWfzfsg French localization for Sun Web Console ZFS administration
SUNWmcon  Sun Java(TM) Web Console 3.1 (Core)
SUNWmconr Sun Java(TM) Web Console 3.1 (Root)
SUNWmcos  Implementation of Sun Java(TM) Web Console (3.1) services
SUNWmcosx Implementation of Sun Java(TM) Web Console (3.1) services
SUNWmctag Sun Java(TM) Web Console 3.1 (Tags & Components)
SUNWzfsgr ZFS Administration for Sun Java(TM) Web Console (Root)
SUNWzfsgu ZFS Administration for Sun Java(TM) Web Console (Usr)

 -- richard