Sriram,

"sharenfs" is an inherited property.
Looks like in your case you set the "sharenfs=on" on  datapool/vmwarenfs
after the underlying filesystems were created.

If you had set the "sharenfs=on" before creating the underlying filesystems,
then the property would have been inherited by the children and hence they would
be shared as well.

I guess that would help in your case.

Hope that helps.

Thanks and regards,