On Tue, 17 Feb 2009, Elizabeth Schwartz wrote:

Sun support threw up their hands and said to install Solaris 10 u6,
which I'm not really happy about doing as a bug fix to a production
server running a supported version of Sun OS. Once Upon a Time, Sun
used to offer *patches* to paying customers for operating system bugs.
I quote the latest ticket note in disgust: "I really don't know what
to tell you. S10u6 has many enhancements and improvments to zfs, but
most can be gained though patchs with the exception of new features."

You should investigate the use of Live Upgrade to upgrade your server to Solaris 10U6 with absolute minimal down-time. Patching only goes so far, and the version you are using is quite old.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn