Richard Elling <richard.ell...@gmail.com> writes:

> Motherboards don't matter. It is what is on the motherboard that
> matters. In your case, it looks like everything should work except
> the VIA SATA RAID controller.  Fortunately, the IDE controller is
> supported, so you should be able to install it.

The cpu doesn't appear to be reported there either... one of what's on
the mobo.
Oh, and since the mothers don't matter, why is there a section on HCL
for them?

> IMHO, unless you need > 6 SATA ports, it might be less expensive
> to buy a new motherboard than to buy a PCI[-E] SATA controller.
> Most modern motherboards in the < $100 category have 4+ SATA
> ports.

It might be easier to buy but maybe not so easy to install..
I see pci sata controllers for $50 and down but no idea if they work
with opensol-11.  The HCL seems to home in on very big very expensive
controllers, I don't see lightweights listed.