I for one would like an "interactive" attribute for zpools and
filesystems, specifically for destroy.

The existing behavior (no prompt) could be the default, but all
filesystems would inherit from the zpool's attrib. so I'd only
need to set interactive=on for the pool itself, not for each
filesystem.

I have yet (in almost two years of using ZFS) to bone myself by
accidentally destroying tank/worthmorethanyourjob, but it's only
a matter of time, regardless of how careful I am.

The argument rm vs zfs destroy doesn't hold much water to me. I
don't use rm -i, but destroying a single file or a hierarchy of
directories is somewhat different than destroying a filesytem or
entire pool. At least to my mind.

As such, consider it a piece of mind feature.
--
bda
Cyberpunk is dead.  Long live cyberpunk.