Hi Tomas,

thanks for the answer.
Unfortunately, it didn't help much.
However I can mount all file systems, but system is broken - desktop
wont come up.

"Could not update ICEauthority file /.ICEauthority
There is a problem with the configuration serve.
(/usr/lib/gconf-check-2-exited with status 256)"

Then I can see wallpaper and cursor. That's it, nothing more.

Regards,

Jan Hlodan