[ Sorry to have inadvertantly hit send in earlier duplicate]

I'm probably overlooking a lot of functionality in man zpool but as
always its difficult to really understand the various cmds and
properties when lacking real experience.

After having created zpool raidz1 from various parts of installed
disks, is there a command available to quickly see the underlying
architecture again?

For example:
Format shows these two disks
         0. c3d0 [...]
         1. c3d1 [...]

c3d0 is divided into 2 fdisk partitions.
  (c3d0p1 c3d0p2)

c3d1 is divided into 3 fdisk paritions with the rest unpartitoned.
  (c3d1p1  c3d1p2  c3d1p3)

rpool is on c3d0p1

Just as a learning exercise... I created a zpool raidz1:

  zpool create t1 raidz1 c3d0p2 c3d1p1 c3d1p2

I just divided up the disks to have several mock discs to work with.

Its nice that I donĀ“t really need to concern myself with that
underlying structure, but if I ever wanted to see that underlying
structure again, how can I make zpool show it?