Hi Matthew,

Just attach disk3 to existing mirrored tlv
Wait for resilvering to complete
Dettach disk0 and disk1
This will leave you with only disk3 in your pool.
You will loose ZFS redundancy fancy features (self healing, ...).

# zpool create test mirror /export/disk0 /export/disk1
# zpool status
  pool: test
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME               STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        test               ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror           ONLINE       0     0     0
            /export/disk0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            /export/disk1  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors
# zpool attach test /export/disk1 /export/disk3
# zpool status
  pool: test
 state: ONLINE
scrub: resilver completed after 0h0m with 0 errors on Thu Mar 26 19:55:24 2009
config:

        NAME               STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        test               ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror           ONLINE       0     0     0
            /export/disk0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            /export/disk1  ONLINE       0     0     0
            /export/disk3  ONLINE       0     0     0  71.5K resilvered
#  zpool detach test /export/disk0
#  zpool detach test /export/disk1
# zpool status
  pool: test
 state: ONLINE
scrub: resilver completed after 0h0m with 0 errors on Thu Mar 26 19:55:24 2009
config:

        NAME             STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        test             ONLINE       0     0     0
          /export/disk3  ONLINE       0     0     0  71.5K resilvered

errors: No known data errors

F.