Nicolas Williams schrieb:
On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 04:09:29PM -0400, Miles Nordin wrote:
Also, as I said elsewhere, there's a barrier controlled by Sun to
getting bugs accepted.  This is a useful barrier: the bug database is
a more useful drive toward improvement if it's not cluttered.  It also
means, like I said, sometimes the mailing list is a more useful place
for information.

There's two bug databases, sadly.  bugs.opensolaris.org is like you
describe, whereas defect.opensolaris.org is not.

Nico
Hi, are you talking about ZFS or just BUG's on opensolaris ?
Just like everywhere, there are internal databases -for internal use only-, and others like http://bugs.sun.com/
for everyone !
And the barrier is controlled for good reasons; -most of the times there is a workaround, that someone ignored, or people just don't know.
So its only a BUG, if there is no workaround to fiw the problem.

kind regards,
Moutacim
--

Moutacim LACHHAB