Ross,

The disks do have problems - that's why I'm resilvering.

I've seen zero read, write or checksum errors and had it loop. Now I do have a number of read errors on some of the disks, but I think resilvering is missing the point if it can't deal with corrupt data or disks with a small amount of unreadable data.

-Galen