Anyone come up with a solution to manage the replication of ZFS snapshots?
The send/recv criteria gets tricky with all but the first unless you purge
the destination of snapshots, then force a full stream into it.

I was hoping to script a daily update but I see that I would have to keep track
of what's been done on both sides when using the -i|I syntax so it would not
be reliable in a hands off script.

Would AVS be a possible solution in a mixed S10/Osol/SXCE environment? I presume
that would make it fairly trivially but right now I am duplicating data from an
s10 box to an osol snv118 box based on hardware/application needs forcing the
two platforms.

Thanks for any ideas!
jlc