> How can i implement that change, after installing the
> OS? Or do I need to build my own livecd?

Boot from the livecd, attach the usb stick,
open a terminal window, "pfexec bash" starts
a root shell, "zpool import -f rpool" should
find and import the zpool from the usb stick.

Mount the root filesystem from the usb stick;
zfs set mountpoint=legacy rpool/ROOT/opensolaris
mount -F zfs rpool/ROOT/opensolaris /mnt

And edit /mnt/kernel/drv/scsa2usb.conf
E.g. try

  attribute-override-list = "vid=* reduced-cmd-support=true";

Try to boot from the usb stick, using the "reboot" command.