Hi Darren,

thanks for your reply.

> What did you try?
> Since you're larger than 1T, you certainly have an EFI label. What you
> have to do is destroy the existing EFI label, then have format create a
> new one for the larger LUN. Finally, create slice 0 as the size of the
> entire (now larger) disk.

Yes, I have an EFI label on that device.
This is my procedure to try growing the capacity of the device:
-> export the zpool
-> overwrite the existing EFI label with format tool
-> auto-configure it
-> import the zpool

What do you mean with "then have format create a
new one for the larger LUN. Finally, create slice 0 as the size of the
entire (now larger) disk."?

Could you please give me some more detailed information on your description?

Many thanks,

jan