Problem itself happened on FreeBSD, but as I understand it's ZFS related, not
FreeBSD.
So:
I got error when tried to migrate zfs disk between 2 different servers. After
exporting on first, import on second one are failing with following:

Output from import pool:
#zpool import storage750
cannot import 'storage750': one or more devices is currently unavailable

Output from simple import:
#zpool import
  pool: storage750
    id: 1304450798920256547
 state: UNAVAIL
status: One or more devices are missing from the system.
action: The pool cannot be imported. Attach the missing
        devices and try again.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-6X
config:

        storage750     UNAVAIL  missing device
          ad6       ONLINE

As I understand, it's because first server have different controler, so disk is
named da2 not ad6, as in second server.

Output from zdb:
#zdb -l  /dev/ad6
LABEL 0
    version=6
    name='storage750'
    state=1
    txg=8
    pool_guid=1304450798920256547
    hostid=2302370682
    hostname='xxxxxxxxxx'
    top_guid=2004285697880137437
    guid=2004285697880137437
    vdev_tree
        type='disk'
        id=0
        guid=2004285697880137437
        path='/dev/da2'
        whole_disk=0
        metaslab_array=14
        metaslab_shift=32
        ashift=9
        asize=749984022528

Are there any way how to learn ZFS that drive name has changed?