I recently tried to post this as a bug, and received an auto-ack, but can't
tell whether its been accepted.  Does this seem like a bug to anyone else?

Default for zfs list is now to show only filesystems.  However, a `zfs list` or
`zfs list -t filesystem` shows filesystems AND incomplete snapshots, and
`zfs list -t snapshot` doesn't show incomplete snapshots.

Steps to Reproduce
  # start a send|receive, and DO NOT wait for it to finish...
zfs snapshot f...@bar && (zfs send f...@bar | zfs receive -F baz) &
# See where snapshot being created is reported; it will be reported
# with filesystems (wrong) and not with snapshots (wrong again).
zfs list
zfs list -t filesystem
zfs list -t snapshot

Expected Result
  Snapshot in progress should be reported with snapshots (I think) and
definitely not with filesystems.  Necessitates filtering like '| grep -v -- %'