Note - this has a mini PCIe interface, not PCIe.

I had the 64GB version in a Dell Mini 9. While it was great for it's small
size, low power and low heat characteristics (no fan on the Mini 9!), it was
only faster than the striped sata drives in my mac pro when it came to random
reads. Everything else was slower, sometimes by a lot, as measured by XBench.
Unfortunately I no longer have the numbers to share. I see the sustained writes
listed as up to 25 MB/s, and bursts up to 51 MB/s.

That said, I have read of people having good luck with fast CF cards (no ref,
sorry). So maybe this will be just fine :)

-Scott