I have a 5-500GB disk Raid-Z pool that has been producing checksum errors right
after upgrading SXCE to build 121.  They seem to be randomly occurring on all 5
disks, so it doesn't look like a disk failure situation.

Repeatingly running a scrub on the pools randomly repairs between 20 and a few
hundred checksum errors.

Since I hadn't physically touched the machine, it seems a very strong
coincidence that it started right after I upgraded to 121.

This machine is a SunFire v20z with a Marvell SATA 8-port controller (the same
one as in the original thumper).  I've seen this kind of problem way back
around build 40-50 ish, but haven't seen it after that until now.

Anyone else experiencing this problem or knows how to isolate the problem
definitively?

Thanks,
Gary