Also can someone tell me if I'm too late for an uberblock rollback to help me? Diffing "zdb -l" output between c7t0 and c7t1 I see:

-    txg=12968048
+    txg=12968082

Is that too large a txg gap to roll back, or is it still possible?

Carson Gaspar wrote:
Carson Gaspar wrote:

I'm booted back into snv118 (booting with the damaged pool disks disconnected so the host would come up without throwing up). After hot plugging the disks, I get:

bash-3.2# /usr/sbin/zdb -eud media
zdb: can't open media: File exists

OK, things are now different (possibly better?):

bash-3.2# /usr/sbin/zpool status media
  pool: media
 state: FAULTED
status: One or more devices could not be opened.  There are insufficient
        replicas for the pool to continue functioning.
action: Attach the missing device and online it using 'zpool online'.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-3C
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        media       FAULTED      0     0     1  corrupted data
          raidz1    DEGRADED     0     0     6
            c7t5d0  UNAVAIL      0     0     0  cannot open
            c7t2d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c7t4d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c7t3d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c7t0d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c7t7d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c7t1d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c7t6d0  ONLINE       0     0     0

I suspect that an uberblock rollback might help me - googling all the references now, but if someone has any advice, I'd be grateful.

And I'm afraid I just did something foolish. zdb wasn't working, so I tried exporting the pool. Now I'm back to:

bash-3.2# /usr/sbin/zpool import
  pool: media
    id: 4928877878517118807
 state: UNAVAIL
status: One or more devices are missing from the system.
action: The pool cannot be imported. Attach the missing
        devices and try again.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-3C
config:

        media       UNAVAIL  insufficient replicas
          raidz1    UNAVAIL  insufficient replicas
            c7t5d0  UNAVAIL  cannot open
            c7t2d0  ONLINE
            c7t4d0  ONLINE
            c7t3d0  ONLINE
            c7t0d0  OFFLINE
            c7t7d0  ONLINE
            c7t1d0  ONLINE
            c7t6d0  ONLINE

Can anyone help me get c7t0d0 "ONLINE" and roll back the uberblocks so I can import the pool and save my data?