My answer is incomplete.

You can use the zpool attach command to attach another disk
slice to a root pool's disk slice to expand the pool size after
the smaller disk is detached.

On Julio's laptop, I don't think think he can attach another
fdisk partition to his root pool. I think he needs to backup
his pool, reconfigure and expand the solaris2 partition, and
then reinstall OpenSolaris.

Cindy