Julio wrote:
Hi,

I have the following partions on my laptop, Inspiron 6000, from fdisk:

          1                 Other OS          0    11      12      0
          2                 EXT LBA          12  2561    2550     26
          3       Active    Solaris2       2562  9728    7167     74

First one is for Dell utilities. Second one is NTFS and the third is ZFS.
I am currently using OpenSolaris 2009.06 installed on the partition 3#.
When I installed OpenSolaris I kept the 2# just in case I wanted also to
install Windows, but I have realized I don't need it nevermore! So, I would
like to merge 2# and 3# to get more disk space in OpenSolaris.

Is it possible to eliminate the NTFS partition and add it to the ZFS partition?

Thanks in advance and regards,
Julio
Why don't you just format partition 2 to zfs, then add it to pool Solaris2 or rpool, whatever it's named.

Paul