On Wed, Oct 28 at 13:40, "C. Bergström" wrote:
Tim Cook wrote:

   PS: Not having enough engineers to support a growing and paying
   customer base is a *good* problem to have.  The opposite is much, much
   worse.

So use Nexenta?
Got data you care about?

Verify extensively before you jump to that ship.. :)

I am not aware of any data issues, but simply when I investigated
nexenta they lagged far enough behind OpenSolaris that I was concerned
they didn't have enough critical mass to keep up.  High quality
distros are a ton of work.

That, and the supported NexentaStor pricing exceeded our $2k ceiling.

--eric

--
Eric D. Mudama
edmud...@mail.bounceswoosh.org