Looks great - and by the time OpenSolaris build has it, I will have a
brand new laptop to put it on ;-)

One question though - I have a file server at home with 4x750GB on
raidz1. When I upgrade to the latest build and set dedup=on, given
that it does not have an offline mode, there is no way to operate on
the existing dataset?

As a workaround I can move files in and out of the pool through an
external 500GB HDD, and with the ZFS snapshots I don't really risk
much about losing data if anything goes (not too horribly, anyway)
wrong.

Thanks to you guys again for the great work!

Alex.

--

Mike Ditka  - "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have
given us arms." -