Travis Tabbal wrote:
I have a possible workaround. Mark Johnson <mark.john...@sun.com> has
been emailing me today about this issue and he proposed the
following:

You can try adding the following to /etc/system, then rebooting... set xpv_psm:xen_support_msi = -1

I am also running XVM, and after modifying /etc/system and rebooting, my zpool scrub test is runing along merrily with no hangs so far, where usually I would expect to see several by now.

Can the other folks who have seen this please test and report back? I'd hate to think we solved it only to discover there were overlapping bugs.

Fingers crossed, and many thanks to those who have worked to track this down!

--
Carson