Hi All,

I'd like to announce the immediate availability of NexentaStor
Developer Edition v2.2.0.

Since the previous announcement, many exciting additions have gone
into NexentaStor Developer edition.

* This is a major stable release.
* Storage limit increased to 4TB.
* Built-in antivirus capability.
* Consistent snapshots Oracle and MySQL databases.
* A Citrix StorageLink adapter
* Asynchronous reverse replication support
* Per-snapshot probabilistic search engine
* Remote-access support were added.
* Japanese language support for interface

You can download CD image or preinstalled VMware/Xen images at
http://www.nexentastor.org/projects/site/wiki/DeveloperEdition

Summary of recent changes is on freshmeat at
http://freshmeat.net/projects/nexentastor/

We've opened up the source for a few additional projects at our
community portal [2]:
 * RsyncShare server
   (http://www.nexentastor.org/projects/rsyncshare)
 * Clamav Antivirus
   (http://www.nexentastor.org/projects/clamav-antivirus)
 * Oracle Backup Client
   (http://www.nexentastor.org/projects/oracle-backup)
 * A base NexentaStor theme (to build upon)
   (http://www.nexentastor.org/projects/theme-nexentaplain)

A complete list of projects (14 and growing) is at
http://www.nexentastor.org/projects

As always, developers are welcome to use and build upon these
projects, or setup new ones. We've planned for exciting new features
in the upcoming NexentaStor v3.0 releases, including
hot-off-the-presses deduplication support. Stay tuned!

Regards
--
Anil Gulecha
Community Lead, NexentaStor.org