Hi Jim,

Nevada build 128 had some problems so will not be released.

The dedup space fixes should be available in build 129.

Thanks,

Cindy

On 12/02/09 02:37, Jim Klimov wrote:
Hello all

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but now that snv_128 is due to appear as a
public DVD download, I wonder: has this fix for zfs-accounting and other issues
with zfs dedup been integrated into build 128?

We have a fileserver which is likely to have much redundant data and we'd like
to clean up its space with zfs-deduping (even if that takes copying files over
to a temp dir and back - so their common blocks are noticed by the code). Will
build 128 be ready for the task - and increase our server's available space
after deduping - or should we better wait for another one?

In general, were there any stability issues with snv_128 during internal/BFU
testing?

TIA,
//Jim