Hey Cindy!

Any idea of when we might see 129? (an approximation only). I ask the
question because I'm pulling budget funds to build a filer, but it may not
be in service until mid-January. Would it be reasonable to say that we might
see 129 by then, or are we looking at summer...or even beyond?

I don't see that there's a "wrong answer: here necessarily, :) :) :) I'll go
with what's out, but dedup is a big one and a feature that made me commit to
this project.

-Colin