I finally got iscsi working, and it's amazing...it took a minute for me to
figure out...i didn't realize it required 2 tools....but anyyyywyays.

my original zvol is too small....i created a 120 gb zvol for time machine
but i really need more like 250 gb  so this is a 2 part questions.

First, can i make the zvol/iscsi drive bigger...and also, let's assuming i
can't (and just for my general knowledge) how can i delete the comstar iscsi
volume?  I noticed zfs destroy won't work if it's shared iscsi even if i try
to force it (i was hoping it would just destroy it and i could make a new
one)

thanks for any help.