Hi,

It's a few day now that I try to use a 9650SE 3ware controller to work on
opensolaris and I found the following problem :
the tw driver seems work, I can see my controller whith the tw_cli of 3ware. I
can see that 2 drives are created with the controller, but when I try to use
"pfexec format", it doesn't detect the drive.

I use : SunOS nas-ceat 5.11 snv_131 i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris with the latest
version of the driver of the 3ware support.

Someone can help me to solve my problem ?

Thanks in advance,

Alex