Alexandre MOREL <almo...@gmail.com> writes:

> It's a few day now that I try to use a 9650SE 3ware controller to work
> on opensolaris and I found the following problem : the tw driver seems
> work, I can see my controller whith the tw_cli of 3ware. I can see
> that 2 drives are created with the controller, but when I try to use
> "pfexec format", it doesn't detect the drive.

did you create logical devices using tw_cli?  a pity none of these cards
seem to support proper JBOD mode.  in 9650's case it's especially bad,
since pulling a drive will *renumber* the logical devices without
notifying the OS.  quite scary!

if you've created the devices, try running devfsadm once more.
--
Kjetil T. Homme
Redpill Linpro AS - Changing the game