On Feb 4, 2010, at 2:00 AM, Tomas Ögren <st...@acc.umu.se> wrote:

On 03 February, 2010 - Frank Cusack sent me these 0,7K bytes:

On February 3, 2010 12:04:07 PM +0200 Henu <henrik.he...@tut.fi> wrote:
Is there a possibility to get a list of changed files between two
snapshots? Currently I do this manually, using basic file system
functions offered by OS. I scan every byte in every file manually and it

On February 3, 2010 10:11:01 AM -0500 Ross Walker <rswwal...@gmail.com >