A pool with a 4-wide raidz2 is a completely nonsensical idea. It has the
same amount of accessible storage as two striped mirrors. And would be
slower in terms of IOPS, and be harder to upgrade in the future (you'd need
to keep adding four drives for every expansion with raidz2 - with mirrors
you only need to add another two drives to the pool).

Just my $0.02