> I have noted there is now raidz2 and been thinking witch woul be
> better.
> A pool with 2 mirrors or one pool with 4 disks raidz2

If you use raidz2, made of 4 disks, you will have usable capacity of 2
disks, and you can tolerate any 2 disks failing.

If you use 2 mirrors, you will have a total of 4 disks and usable capacity
of 2 disks.  Your redundancy is not quite as good as above ... You could
survive a failed disk in the first mirror, and a failed disk in the second
mirror, but you could not survive two failed disks that are in the same
mirror.

If you use raidz2, your reliability might be a little bit higher.
If you use 2 mirrors, your performance will certainly be higher for random
IO operations.

So you must choose what you care about more:  Performance or reliability.
Both ways are good ways.